CUT BAIT PHOTO CONTEST RULES
Official Rules and Regulations
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
These Official Rules govern the Contest. By participating or attempting to participate in the Contest, you will be deemed to have received, understood, and agreed to these Official Rules.
WHO ARE THE SPONSORS?
The Contest is sponsored by Freedom Tackle Corp and administered by the Great Ontario Salmon Derby (GOSD).
WHO MAY ENTER THE CONTEST?
The Contest is open only to ticket holders in the 2022 Great Ontario Salmon Derby.
The following individuals are NOT eligible to enter the Contest:
Freedom Tackle employees, representatives and their immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family includes spouses, parents and children.
Employees, representatives and immediate family of the Great Ontario Salmon Derby.
WHEN DOES THE CONTEST START/END?
This contest runs from 12:01 am July 1, 2022 to 7:59 pm August 27th, 2022.
HOW DO I ENTER THE CONTEST?
Any photo entered in the contest must include a photo of a Lake Ontario caught Chinook and the Freedom Tackle Herring Cutbait Tolling lure to be eligible.
To enter the Contest, log into your Instagram account during the Contest Period (note: must be a valid, public account) and post a photo during any time in the contest period, that (i) tags @greatontariosalmonderby, @freedomtackle, (ii) contains an original photograph that has the salmon and Freedom Cut Bait lure visible, and (iii) includes the hashtags
#GOSD22 #FreedomTackle #howdoyouroll #herringcutbait
To enter the Contest, log into your Facebook account during any Contest Period (note: must be a valid, public account) and post a photo during any time in the contest period, that (i) tags @greatontariosalmonderby, @freedomtackle, (ii) contains an original photograph that has the salmon and Freedom Cut Bait lure visible, and (iii) includes the hashtags
#GOSD22 #FreedomTackle #howdoyouroll #herringcutbait
ALL ENTERIES MUST INCLUDE THE LAKE ONTARIO CAUGHT CHINOOK AND FREEDOM TACKLE HERRING CUT BAIT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST.
HOW MANY TIMES MAY I ENTER THE CONTEST?
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Instagram account or Facebook account per day, regardless of the method of entry. The same photo cannot be entered multiple times.
By way of illustration, if two (2) or more otherwise eligible persons share a single Instagram account or Facebook account, only one (1) of them may enter the Contest per day. If one (1) person has multiple accounts, that person may enter the Contest only once per day and only the first entry received from such person will be considered.
COULD MY ENTRY BE REFUSED OR REJECTED?
Your entry could be refused or rejected if:
• You attempt to enter the Contest in a fashion not authorized by these Official Rules;
• Your entry contains false or misleading information, or is late, falsified, illegible, damaged or incomplete or otherwise irregular;
• Your entry is submitted using robotic, automated, programmed, or other illicit means; or
• Your entry is not in compliance with these Official Rules.
In addition, the Freedom Tackle and the GOSD reserve the right to refuse any entry for any other reason as they may determine.
WHAT ARE THE CONTEST PRIZES?
There are three (3) Prizes to be won in this contest.
• The first-place winner will receive $1,000.
• The second-place winner will receive $500.
• The third-place winner will receive $250.
HOW ARE THE WINNERS SELECTED?
A panel of judges consisting of a representative from the GOSD and Freedom Tackle will judge all photos submitted based on originality, creativity, technical proficiency, uniqueness and appropriateness. Judging will begin after 8pm on August 27, 2022.
Photos which are illegal, defamatory, or in any way obscene, all as determined by Freedom Tackle and the GOSD, will be disqualified. Judging will be completed, and the winners announced on August 30, 2022.
Winners grant Freedom Tackle and GOSD the right in perpetuity to publish and use the winners photos, as is or as may be edited in Freedom Tackle and GOSD sole discretion, in any media, worldwide in perpetuity.
GREAT ONTARIO SALMON DERBY
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY?
By entering the Contest:
- You agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Freedom Tackle and the GOSD, which decisions are final, binding and conclusive;
- You represent and warrant that
(i) your entry, including any material comprising
- Your entry (e.g. name, user name, profile picture, etc., as applicable) and any material submitted with your entry (e.g. photograph, post or caption as applicable) is original to you.
(ii) you have all necessary rights in and to your photo to enter the contest, including the consent of any third parties whose personal information is included in your photo, post or caption.
(iii) your photo, does not contain, depict, include or involve content that is, or could reasonably be considered to be, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Freedom Tackle and the GOSD.
- You understand and agree that your entry, including your photo, may be moderated or edited by the Freedom Tackle and the GOSD as they deem appropriate.
- You grant Freedom Tackle and the GOSD the irrevocable right to use your photo in any media worldwide and for any purpose related to the contest (or any similar contest), including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works from, photo without notification, compensation or additional consideration to you;
- You agree that freedom Tackle and the GOSD shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity or eligibility to enter the Contest; failure to provide any such proof upon request may result in disqualification;
- You release and forever discharge Freedom Tackle and the GOSD, their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, any other companies associated with the contest, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, successors and assigns, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless all of the above, from and against any and all claims, damages or liability, including any costs or losses related to personal injury, death, damage to or loss or destruction of property, arising out of, or in any way related to, (i) your participation in the contest, (ii) the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize, in whole or in part, or any travel or activity related to any prize