2021 Great Ontario Salmon Derby Rules
1. Great Grand Prize: There will be one Great Grand Prize awarded to the participant who enters the heaviest Chinook Salmon overall in the 2021 Great Ontario Salmon Derby
(“GOSD”) in accordance with the official 2021 GOSD Rules. The Great Grand Prize consists of one (1) 2021 Toyota 4Runner with TRD Off Road Package with an approximate retail value of $52,380 CAD. The Great Grand Prize includes MSRP, Freight & PDI, Registration and all applicable fees and taxes and is subject to all prize terms and conditions set out
- The Great Grand Prize winning fish is not eligible to win any other major prizes, Top Weekly Prize OR Super Ticket Prize Pool.
2. Weekly Prizes: There will be Seven weekly 1st Prizes awarded to the participant who enters the heaviest Chinook Salmon in each of the Seven (7) remaining weeks of the GOSD.
3. Weekly Mini-Derbies: There will be eight (8) weekly mini-derbies starting at 12:01 a.m. on each of the following Saturdays: June 26; July 3; July 10: July 17; July; 24; July 31 August
7; and August 14.
- Each mini-derby ends on the following Friday at 8:00 p.m. with the exception of the August 14 mini-derby, which will have a duration of eight (8) days ending Saturday, August 21 at 8:00 p.m
- Fish may only be weighed in between the hours of 9:00a.m. and 8:00p.m. daily. Prizes will be awarded each week for the eight (8) weeks in the weekly mini-derbies.
- For each of the eight (8) mini-derbies, there will be one (1) Great Grand Prize awarded for the heaviest Chinook Salmon of the overall GOSD, there will be seven (7) weekly first prizes that will be awarded to the participant entering the heaviest Chinook salmon each week, there will be eight (8) second prizes awarded to the participant entering the second heaviest Chinook Salmon and so on in that order in accordance with the list of prizes outlined on the GOSD website to 10th place.
- Only Chinook Salmon are eligible to be weighed in the GOSD.
- A participant may only win one weekly prize each week.
- Big Fish Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – To be eligible to win the Big Fish cash prizes, Chinook Salmon must be caught on the actual day they are competing for a Big Fish prize and weighed in that same day. The Chinook must weigh a minimum of 20 lbs to qualify. The $500 Big Fish cash prize will be awarded to the heaviest Chinook caught and weighed in on each of the designated Big Fish days. There will be no carry of of the Big Fish prize – if there are no eligible fish weighed in on a Big Fish day, the prize will not be carried over to another day.
- All GOSD participants must have a valid Ontario Fishing Licence and have it with them at all times while fishing and weighing in a Chinook Salmon into the GOSD. No one can catch a fish or assist in catching a fish to be entered into the GOSD without a valid Ontario Fishing Licence unless:
➔ The participant is under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Written parental consent is required for those under the age of eighteen (18) years old to participate in the GOSD.
➔ The participant is over the age of Sixty-five (65) years old.
➔ The participant is a Veteran or active member of the Canadian Armed Forces.
➔ The participant is fishing during the Ontario MNR License Free Days July 3-11, 2021
4. Super Ticket $210+ HST.
$50 from each Super Ticket sold is put into an accumulating Jackpot. In addition to being eligible to win, Weekly Mini-Derbies or any other cash and prizes associated with
the 2021 Derby. The winner of the Great Grand Prize is Not Eligible to win the Super Ticket Jackpot. ONLY Super Ticket Holders are eligible to share in the Super Ticket Jackpot. At the conclusion of the 2021 GOSD the 3 heaviest Chinook salmon weighed in by Super ticket holders ONLY will divide the Super Ticket jackpot as follows:
50% – Heaviest Chinook Salmon
30%- 2nd Heaviest Chinook Salmon
20%- 3rd Heaviest Chinook Salmon
Super ticket holders must abide by ALL GOSD rules and regulations. Super Ticket Holders fishing from PRIVATE boats must ensure that ALL other OCCUPANTS in the boat also hold valid GOSD ticket but NOT necessarily a Super ticket.
5. Walter Oster Junior Angler Day participants (ages 8-16 only)
- Saturday July 10th 12:01 am – 8pm.
The participant within the specified age group (up to sixteen (16) years old only) on the day of the event that enters the heaviest Chinook Salmon within the designated weigh-in station hours of 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. , will be our winner. Junior anglers are also eligible to win The Great Grand Prize and any of the weekly prizes if they catch a Chinook Salmon that qualifies. The junior angler entering a salmon must accompany their entry with PROOF OF AGE (birth certificate or government issued health insurance card) to the weigh-in station.
The junior angler and all participants in the boat must abide by ALL GOSD rules and regulations. The junior angler must have their own ticket, or be part of a family ticket, or
be aboard a vessel with a Boat Ticket or a GOSD Registered Charter Boat. On a private vessel ALL other OCCUPANTS in the boat with the junior angler must also hold valid GOSD
- A SPECIAL JUNIOR ANGLER DAY TICKET WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE (ONLINE ONLY) FOR JULY 10TH, 2021. $20+ HST.
- Junior Anglers MUST send a photo of their weigh in sheet to email@example.com or 905-328-7335 to qualify for Jr. Angler prizes.
Prize Value: TO BE DETERMINED
6. All data recorded on the official weigh-in form shall be final. If there is a TIE for any prize based on weight, the winner will be the participant entering the first fish
according to the data and time recorded on the official weigh-in form. In the event of any other tie or dispute the decision of the GOSD judges will be final and binding on entrants.
Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as described on the GOSD website.
There are no cash or other substitutes for merchandise prizes. Winners must arrange to pick up their prizes by the conclusion of the GOSD. Under special circumstances prizes will be shipped to the winners AT THE WINNER’S EXPENSE. In order to be confirmed as the winner of any prize, entrants must first execute a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with the GOSD Rules, acceptance of the prize is awarded and a release of all liability.
Winners may be subject to polygraph testing. Refusal to take the polygraph test will result in automatic disqualification.
By entering, entrants agree to the use, without charge, of their names and photographs for promotional purposes.
The GOSD is open to all who have a valid Ontario Fishing Licence, who (i) have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence, at the time of entry , or (ii) are eight (8) years of age or older, but have not reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence , at the time of entry and whose parent/legal guardian has agreed, on such minors behalf and on his/her parent/legal guardian’s own behalf that each of them will be bound by these GOSD rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to contact a minor’s parent/legal guardian for the purpose of verifying his/her agreement to be legally bound by these GOSD rules as set out above and consent to his/her minor’s participation in the GOSD. Not eligible to enter or win are: Derby judges and employees of GOSD Inc. (the “Sponsor”) as well as employees, representatives , agents, assignees, officers and directors of each of the following; Ontario Toyota Dealer Association (“OTDA”) and its advertising and and promotional agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, member dealerships, associate entities and service providers: and weigh in stations , advertising/promotion agencies and any other individual(s), entity or entities involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfilment of the GOSD (collectively, the “GOSD Parties”, as well as immediate family and persons living in the same household with any of the above.
(In the event that a winner is under the age of majority in his/her province of residence, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian (subject to compliance with these GOSD rules and all applicable who will be required to sign the standard declaration and release form and to accept the prize on minor’s behalf).
Additional Eligibility Restrictions: Void where prohibited and where the GOSD is not in compliance with local legislation and requirements. The decision of the GOSD judges will be final and binding on all entrants on all matters. All times specified are local Toronto times. GOSD judges reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has proven to have cheated in this or any other event, tournament or contest.
7. Fishing presents hazards at any time; weather, faulty equipment and poor seamanship, to name a few. As a condition of entering the GOSD each (and his/her parent or legal
guardian, if he/she is a minor) hereby releases the GOSD judges and all other Contest Parties and each of their respective employees, directors, representatives, successors, assigns and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability or responsibility to the participant or their heirs, executors, personal representatives, and representatives for loss, damage or injury suffered during the course of or arising out of participation in the GOSD, whether or not arising out of negligence of those hereby released. The GOSD does not vouch for any of the Charter Boats that enter the GOSD with a Charter Boat Ticket. The Charter Boat Ticket simply affords a Charter Boat client the opportunity to enter the Chinook Salmon they caught in accordance with the rules of the GOSD while participating in the GOSD. The GOSD and all other Released Parties do not endorse any particular Charter Boat and as a condition of entering the GOSD, each Captain, employees of the charter boat and their clients release the Released Parties from any and all liability that may be occasioned to any of them as a consequence of participating in the GOSD.
- Participants in the GOSD are reminded that alcohol and all drugs are to be consumed in strict accordance with applicable laws. Any breach of the GOSD rules automatically disqualifies participants from winning any Derby prize. The GOSD is open from 12:01 a.m., Saturday, June 26 until 8:00 p.m., Saturday, August 21, 2021.
Without limiting the foregoing, the OTDA (Ontario Toyota Dealers Association), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, member dealerships, associated entities, service providers and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns are not responsible for any injury or damage caused to any entrant, person or entity relating to or resulting from participating or attempting to participate in the GOSD.
8. The GOSD is open from 12:01 am Saturday, June 26 until 8:00 pm., Saturday August 21, 2021. As described above, the GOSD includes: (i) One Great Grand Prize for the heaviest
Chinook Salmon caught overall (ii) Seven (7) 1st Prizes for the heaviest Chinook Salmon caught in each of the remaining weeks of the GOSD, (iii) prizes in eight (8) weekly (the last week consists of 8 days) mini-derbies. Number, approximate value and description of the prizes can be found at www.greatontariosalmonderby.ca. Prizes may be substituted with prizes of the same or greater value.
9. Participants may fish in the GOSD on any date after the date of purchase of a Derby ticket. The entry fee is $150.00 single, $210 Super, $300 family (2 adults & 4 children
up to age 18 ). Plus all additional HST charges associated with ticket prices. Once purchased, tickets are Non Transferable and Non Refundable. Tickets must be signed immediately after printing by the Ticket Holder. Tickets must be carried by the Ticket Holder at all times while fishing in the GOSD. Tickets must be presented by the Ticket Holder at the time of weigh in of a fish to compete in the GOSD. tickets cannot be duplicated.
ONE DAY TICKET – $25.00+ HST. Valid only for the day following the date of purchase.
The fishing day is defined as 12:01 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. the day following the date of purchase on the ticket. No refunds, no exceptions. You must have a printed ticket. It cannot be
duplicated and must be signed immediately upon printing. The one day tickets will be collected by the weighmaster upon weighing in a fish. Any fraudulent activity will result in
a participant being disqualified from the GOSD and eligibility to win a prize and be prosecuted in the Ontario courts of law.
- The family ticket allows the ticket holder to have the same two (2) adults and up to four (4) children up to the age of 18 participate in the GOSD aboard their registered vessel. The same Grandparents and Grandchildren can also be included in the family ticket. The family ticket is eligible for the Great Grand Prize and the weekly prizes.
- The Family Ticket is NOT ELIGIBLE for the GOSD Charter Boat Prizes.
- The Family Ticket may be upgraded to a Super Ticket
- The Family Ticket Holder can use their Family ticket on another vessel to be used as a single ticket for the GOSD, ONLY for him/her when not being used as a family ticket.
10. Charter Boat/Boat Ticket (non refundable and non transferable)
- Charter Boat – $800.00+HST
- Boat Ticket – $700+HST
Charter boat ticket holders will NOT BE ELIGIBLE for Super Ticket Prizes.
Charter Boat/Boat tickets will be issued to participating Charter Boats/Boats that want to include All persons on their vessels for the duration of the GOSD. Charter Boat ticket
holders and Boat ticket holders ONLY can use their ticket as a single ticket on another vessel. All people fishing on the vessel, including the charter ticket holder and first mate are eligible to enter salmon in the Great Ontario Salmon Derby. All GOSD rules apply. The weigh-in form must be signed and certified by the charter ticket holder and the
weighmaster. The Charter Boat Ticket Holder/Boat Ticket Holder must be present for the weigh-in. The official entry weight will be measured at the weigh station. The Chinook Salmon MUST be weighed in on an OFFICIAL GOSD weigh scale at an official GOSD weigh in station. Two pieces of photo ID and a valid fishing license (for those 18 years old and less than 65 years old will be required to weigh in a fish into the GOSD.
GOSD Charter Boat Prizes
- The GOSD Charter Boat Ticket is specific to the Charter Boat Ticket Holder and his/her specific Charter vessel.
- The Charter Boat ticket is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE.
- A GOSD Charter Boat Angler (customer) is eligible to win The Great Grand Prize or weekly prizes – if the customer wins The Great Grand Prize or a weekly prize then the charter ticket holder is eligible to win the comparable place on the Charter Boat prize list as listed on the GOSD website.
The weekly prize Chinook must be caught by a GOSD charter boat customer in order for the charter ticket holder to be eligible for the additional Charter Boat prizes.
A Chinook Salmon caught by the GOSD Charter Boat Ticket holder, mate or staff of the charter vessel DOES NOT qualify for the additional Charter Boat cash prizes.
Chinook Salmon Caught by the GOSD Charter Boat Ticket holder, or mate can be entered to compete for the Great Grand Prize and Weekly Prizes.
*See Weekly Prize page on GOSD website for payout structure.*
GOSD Boat Ticket Prizes
- The GOSD Boat Ticket is specific to the Boat Ticket Holder and his /her specific vessel.
- The GOSD Boat Ticket is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON REFUNDABLE.
Boat ticket holders are eligible to win the Great Grand Prize and Weekly Prizes.
Boat Ticket Holders are ELIGIBLE to win Super Ticket prizes. Boat ticket holders are NOT ELIGIBLE to win the Charter Boat Prizes . All GOSD rules and
11. Ontario Fishing Regulations
- All fishing must be in Lake Ontario, its harbours, and rivers as specifically permitted and must be in water located in the Province of Ontario. River fishing is restricted to: the Credit River from the lake to the GO train bridge north of Lakeshore Road; Oakville Harbour from the lake to Highway 2; Bronte Creek from the lake to Highway 2; Jordan Harbour (open); Port Dalhousie (open) and the Niagara River (open). Fishing must be dedicated to Canadian waters only – no fish caught in American waters may be entered in the GOSD.
- Participants shall abide by the fishing regulations of the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, the Department of Transport, Small Boat Safety Regulations, all Municipal By-laws, government restrictions and guidelines (such as those that may be implemented to mitigate COVID-19 transmission) and these GOSD Rules.
- All participants must have a valid Ontario fishing licence and hold it at all times during the GOSD and at no time can a catch be assisted by anyone without a valid license in the GOSD unless:
-The participant is under 18 years of age, in which case written parental consent shall be obtained to enter into the GOSD;
-The participant is over 65 years of age;
-The Participant is a Veteran or Active Member of the Canadian Armed Forces, or
-The participant is fishing within the Ontario MNR Licence free fishing days July 3 to 11, 2021.
- The Canada Small Vessel Regulations (SOR/2010-91) under the Canada Shipping Act;
- Participants fishing from boats must ensure that ALL other OCCUPANTS in the boats also hold tickets in the GOSD. GOSD officials may inspect boats at any time to ensure that all boat occupants hold tickets. Derby weigh-in stations are open daily from 9:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. Fish must be entered at one of the official GOSD weigh-in stations. Fish entered into the GOSD MUST BE WEIGHED ONLY on the Official GOSD weigh scales.
12. Fish requirements for weigh in as follows: A fish may be entered only and will be marked with a hole punch in the tail at an official GOSD weigh station. Only fish that are whole may be entered. Fish with snag, foul hook, gaff or gill net marks, even if taken legitimately by the participant, will not be accepted; nor will fish that have foreign stomach contents or excessive internal water. Frozen or are badly deteriorated, washed out and dead for a long period of time will also be disqualified. The fish must be weighed in to the GOSD within 24 hours of being caught.
The Great Ontario Salmon Derby will allow any Chinook Salmon to be entered from multiple events. The Chinook Salmon can be weighed into the GOSD immediately before or after being weighed into another event on the official GOSD scales by the same attendant at the same location. The Chinook Salmon MUST be weighed in on OFFICIAL GOSD weigh scales to qualify for prizes. The weight provided by the Official GOSD scale will be final.
- Official GOSD scales will supersede any other scales. GOSD officials may hold any fish for examination, including biological examination.
- All fish in contention for a major prize will be held for such examination until the GOSD views and releases the fish. The Great Ontario Salmon Derby is solely responsible for provision of the prizing. Fish must be caught in the manner prescribed by the Ontario Fishing Regulations, as outlined in the Fishing Ontario recreational fishing regulations summary. In order to be eligible to win prizes, participants must have purchased Derby tickets and officially entered the Derby a minimum of one day PRIOR to the day of competing in the event, and must comply with all of the Derby Rules.
- In order to weigh any fish in the GOSD you must present a valid derby ticket, valid fishing license and 2 pieces of photo ID. to the weigh station attendant or the weigh in becomes invalid and will be disqualified.
- If a fish is weighed in without a ticket holder present at the time of the catch, the weigh-in becomes invalid and will be disqualified.
- Potential winning catches must be presented to the official GOSD weigh-in stations for claim verification. Participants must correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question and comply with the GOSD Rules in order to be confirmed as the winner of any prize.
The OTDA is merely a prize supplier and is in no way responsible for the administration, execution or fulfillment of the GOSD, without limiting the foregoing, the OTDA, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, member dealerships, associate entities, service providers and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns: (i) assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the GOSD cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including health risks or government restrictions (such as those that may be implemented to mitigate COVID-19 transmission); and (ii) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant, person or entity relating to or resulting from participating or attempting to participate in the GOSD. Each participant (and his/her parent or legal guardian as applicable) assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the GOSD, or by acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive the Great Grand Prize or any portion thereof.
13. Prizes are subject to change without notice to prizes of equal or greater value.
- Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the following general conditions apply to the Great Grand Prize, (i) colour and other specifics of the Great Grand Prize will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the OTDA, in its sole discretion and subject to availability, (ii) manufacturers standard warranty applies to the Great Grand Prize, (iii) upon notification, the Great Grand Prize winner may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the sponsor, be required to take delivery of the Great Grand Prize from a location as selected by the sponsor (in its sole and absolute discretion), and will be required to present adequate personal identification (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification; (iv) Great Grand Prize will not be released unless and until the Great Grand Prize winner first shows proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) of having a valid driver’s license ( equivalent to a full G class license in Ontario) and proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) of satisfactory insurance, (v), the Great Grand Prize includes freight & PDI, registration, and all applicable fees and taxes. (vi) the Great Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded; (vii) the Great Grand Prize may not be
sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash ( except as may be specifically permitted by the OTDA in its sole and absolute discretion) (viii) the OTDA reserves the right to substitute the Great Grand Prize in whole or part in the event that all or any component of the Great Grand Prize is unavailable of for any other reason,
including without limitation, but solely at the OTDA’s sole discretion, a cash award. (ix) the Great Grand Prize winner permits OTDA ( and its representatives ) to photograph and otherwise document his / her acceptance of the Great Grand Prize and grants OTDA the rights to use his /her name, image and other likeness in any other promotion or advertising. THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE GREAT GRAND PRIZE NOTED ABOVE IS CURRENT AS OF APRIL 8, 2021. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE GREAT GRAND PRIZE AS AT THE TIME OF FULFILMENT OR ANY OTHER TIME AND THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE GREAT GRAND PRIZE NOTED BE ABOVE AWARDED. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY DOUBT, THE GREAT GRAND PRIZE CONSISTS OF THE VEHICLE ONLY AND NOT THE ACTUAL VALUE OF THE VEHICLE.
14. Awards Day
Awards day is scheduled for August 29, 2021 (subject to the Province of Ontario COVID Regulations)
NOTE: We encourage anglers to release their catch should it be of a lesser weight than that of the 10th place fish in each of the eight weeks of the GOSD.
15. COVID-19 Safety Measures Protocols:
- If Covid related shutdowns occur prior to the GOSD commencing, the GOSD Organizers’ at their sole discretion may reimburse ticket holders as appropriate.
- If Covid related shutdowns occur during the event, we will use a “per week” prorated format that will enable the event to crown winners based on weeks fished. The weeks not fished will be refunded based on a prorated format as well.
- The Great Ontario Salmon Derby will not be held responsible for any Covid related illnesses throughout the event. It is the participants responsibility to follow government mandated covid-19 safety protocols.
When purchasing your ticket, you confirm that:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Corona Virus/COVID-19 and that the World Health Organization and other public health authorities in Ontario and Canada have put in place and agree to abide to any legislation, regulations and executive orders in effect at the time and will accordingly practice social distancing and wear a face covering at all public places (weigh station, committee prize awarding ceremony, etc.) during the GOSD. I acknowledge that in the event of any unforeseen circumstances occurring, The Great
Ontario Salmon Derby (GOSD), at its sole discretion, to make adjustments that favour both the organizers and the participant.
16. The Great Ontario Salmon Derby maintains the right to refuse entry of any Participant who enters to fish in the Derby..
By acknowledging these rules:
I AM AWARE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE DERBY INVOLVES MANY RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE DERBY. I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ANY AND ALL OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS INVOLVED AND THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE GOSD ORGANIZERS OR OTHERWISE.
I hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself, heirs, and any personal representatives which I have or may have in the future against the GOSD Organizers, its
affiliates, owners, partners and their respective representatives, employees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”), on account of bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment or property damage arising out of or attributable to my participation in the
GOSD due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation the negligence of the GOSD Organizers or any other Releasee, breach of these terms and conditions, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care owing under legislation. I covenant not to make or bring
any such claim against the GOSD Derby Organizers or any other Releasees, and forever release and discharge the GOSD Derby Organizers and all other Releasees from liability under such claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, expenses. I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the GOSD Organizers and all other Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable legal fees, in connection with any third-party claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or resulting from the The Great Ontario Salmon Derby.
BY SIGNING, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DERBY. I AM VOLUNTARILY WAIVING SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS (ON MY BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND NEXT-OF-KIN), INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE DERBY ORGANIZERS AND THE RELEASEES.
When purchasing a ticket and by clicking the acknowledgement box you agree to all above
terms and conditions.